Selling your home can be intimidating and challenging. It doesn’t have to be. Let me help you through the process. I would love to help you sell your home.
First my marketing campaigns are comprehensive. I have an extensive web design and development background including search engine marketing analysis, which will assist in getting the most visible exposure…
- Internet Advertising: Your home will be featured on this website which is strategically optimized for the search engines along with many real estate websites out on the web. These websites are seen by thousands of home buyers not only nationally but internationally.
- MLS: Your property will be listed on our local MLS (Multiple Listing Service). The MLS is a database of all the homes and properties listed by local real estate agents who are members of the service. So we now have thousands of other agents who can also sell your home, the expanded sales force working with me.
- CMA: With a comprehensive home Comparable Market Analysis report that I will prepare for you, we can determine the best market price for your home.
- I can help with you preparing your home to best “show off” your home and to achieve that Wow Appeal and to attract as many qualified eager buyers as possible.
- With my extensive Realtor tool kit, I have tremendous access to a vast set of resources and information to assist me to sell your home quickly.
- I take full responsibility for all aspects of selling your home: showing your home, open houses, answering inquiries, making appointments and follow-ups. This takes all the pressure off your shoulders.
- I will strive to give your home the maximum exposure possible to attract a ready, willing and able buyer. I promise you my full attention and responsive feedback to you. I will stay in touch and will be prepared with as much detail as accumulated.
For more information on selling your home or to make an appointment, please fill out this short form below or simply give me a call at 843.655.7263. I look forward to working with you.
Considering that your home or property is most likely the biggest investment that you will ever make, searching for and buying a new home can be a very challenging process. As your agent, I can work to help make that buying process as smooth and enjoyable as possible and to assist you in purchasing the home that is right for you. With tech savvy skills and most importantly recognizing the value of your time, I can do most of the homework for you by locating and previewing properties of interest to you.
The Myrtle Beach Grand Strand area real estate market is very popular because of its phenomenal growth in all areas of resort development. Nestled along the coast of South Carolina, the coastal cities and villages including Little River, Cherry Grove, Atlantic Beach, Crescent Beach, Windy Hill, Litchfield, Murrells Inlet, and Pawley’s Island all have seen their own share of spectacular growth. With some of the most affordable oceanfront property in the United States, the Myrtle Beach Grand Strand continues to be one of the hottest real estate markets on the East Coast and also why so many people are relocating to the Myrtle Beach area or continuing to spend their family vacations here.
Affiliated with the top selling real estate company on the Strand, Coldwell Banker Chicora, my company has been serving the Grand Strand area for over thirty years. Myrtle Beach is the kind of place that sells itself. The area’s famous beaches, great year-round climate, and hundreds of fabulous attractions that attract new residents from all over the world every day.
Whether you are rescaling your home or condo, looking for investment property or searching for a second or vacation home, as a licensed Realtor®, I can help you find the perfect home. I can handle all the negotiations and the day-to-day details so you can focus on moving to your new home and plan for the future. Your privacy is always respected and secured.
For more information on buying your next home, please fill out this short form below or simply give me a call at 843.655.7263. I look forward to serving you.